Founder and Instructor
Kathy Craft is an outdoor and exercise enthusiasts. As a life long athlete, Kathy has competed and coached track and field events specializing in the pole-vault. She currently competes in select mountain bike, running, and triathlon events. Kathy received her Bachelor of Science degree from San Jose State University, where she majored in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Movement Science.
- NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer
- USA Track and Field, Certified Level 1 Coach
- Outdoor Action Fitness – Certified Instructor
- AFFA Certified Aerobics Instructor
- PVSCB Polevault Safety Certification Brd-Coach
Kirsten Loftin has been a competitive athlete in numerous sports including gymnastics, water polo, and track and field.
She competed as a collegiate pole vaulter three years for the UC Irvine and two years for CSU Stanislaus. Kirsten received her Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University, Stanislaus in Criminal Justice.